- Course that handled by whole Gujarat paramedical council and Swarnim Institute.
- Gujarati and English both course will be taught.
- Books and material will be given free by Institute.
- Student must have to take the training from hospital by Institute only.
- After completion of course, government approved certificate will be provided.
- After completing course, it will eligible for job in large trust hospitals that running on private sector.
- Our Institute is always open for poor, widow and orphan people.
Qualification & Eligibility
- The best course for standard 10th pass, 11th and 12th pass/fail boys and girls/womens
- Max 45 Years Age Limit
- Theory syllabus will be taught for 3 to 4 months only in Institute.
- Compulsory Hospital training for 8 to 9 months in Pathology Lab and Hospital Laboratory.
- Requirement for Course Admission:
- Seven Photos.
- Photocopy of L.C.
- Photocopy of 10th and 12th marksheet.
- Photocopy of Adhar Card.
- Admission Fees.
- Student must have to submit a hospital training certificate photocopy into the Institute.
- Students have to pay exam fees separately.
|Nursing Assistant||10th, 12th Pass||1 Year|
|O.T Assistant||10th, 12th Pass||1 Year|
|Diploma In Lab. Technician||10th, 12th Pass||1 Year|
|Advance Nursing Hospital Program||10th, 12th Pass||2 Years|
|G.N.M.(Diploma In General Nursing And Midwifery) – Banglore(Guideline)||12th Pass||3 Years|
|Post B.sc.(Post Basic Bachelor Of Science Nursing) – Banglore(Guideline)||G.N.M. Complete||2 Years|
|B.sc.(Bachelor Of Science In Nursing) – Banglore(Guideline)||12th(Science) Pass||4 Years|
|M.sc.(Master Of Science In Nursing) – Banglore(Guideline)||Post Bsc. And Bsc. Complete||2 Years|